Monday, May 7, 2012

Post Numba 1: Finding Focus

Okay, so forgive my last post. It was a little TOO reflective of my jumbled brain trying to put the pieces of this blogging business together.

In this post-I will attempt to find some focus, and really explain why I am here. Don't get me wrong, all of the things I said in my last post are true, there is a lot to navigate in the coming years, and I am looking forward to having this blog to help me record all of it. But this blog wouldn't be a true reflection of me and what I can contribute if it didn't have carry a bit of a health motif. But really-in our navigation of life-isn't that what we are all trying to find anyway-health and happiness?

I am not a health guru. All I am is a girl who, like many many other women (and some men) has tried just about every fad exercise and diet craze out there. In that regard I am an EXPERT. I have ditched the crazy liquid diets, the 8 hours of cardio a week, and ANY type of pill or supplement available and found ways of cooking, exercising, and even indulging that make me just feel good, naturally. And I am excited to share them and, in sharing with any and everyone, learning more myself.

My first post, on healthy indulgence, will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment